I was nominated by Bexer, author of Bexer’s Blog, for the Blue Sky Tag. I really enjoy reading her blog, it always has cute tidbits about her kiddos or little tips – especially about speech! – that I find helpful and fun to read. I’m so grateful to read that she also enjoys reading my blog! Thank you for the nomination and the kind words. Here is my Blue Sky Tag!
1) Thank your tagger.
2) Answer their 11 questions.
3) Write your own 11 questions.
4) Tag 11 people to participate in the tag!
- What made you start your blog? I wanted a space where I could share my own thoughts on my parenthood journey, living with anxiety. I read lots of blogs and I found that many related to anxiety and depression focused a lot on the negative aspects, and I wanted something lighter. Something that showed while I suffer and I have moments that I’m okay sharing with others, I also have “normal”, everyday parenting moments and even some comedic moments.
- If you could re-live one day but not change it in any way which one would it be? I would relive the day I met my husband, or my 25th birthday. Both were incredibly excellent days, and I wouldn’t want to change a thing. My husband made both days very special – in fact, I think I fell in love with him that very first meeting!
- How long have you been friends with your oldest friend? Over 20+ years now! I think it’s 23, to be exact.
- Do you like psychological thriller type movies? I used to, and occasionally still do, but I try to stay away from horror or horror-esque movies where the plot could happen in real life. They give me nightmares.
- If you could only eat one food for a week what would it be? One food prepared exactly the same, one food prepared different ways, or one meal? One food would probably be steak, either the same or different no problem. One meal would be filet, lobster, asparagus and potatoes.
- What is your favorite number? Is there a reason that it’s your favorite? 13. And honestly, it was my favorite because everyone else said it was unlucky. Or 1, because it was my jersey number for soccer.
- Did you ever get to name a childhood pet? Nope. Well, it could be argued I named our dog, but I was 22 when we first got her.
- Have you ever been skydiving? Nope.
- Have you read the Harry Potter series? I’m trying not to laugh. I’m HP obsessed – I have two HP tattoos, my son’s nursery is completely decked out in Gryffindor colors and decorations, he’s got HP clothes and so do I, and I used to dress up for the book and movie premiers. I’ve actually read all the books more than 60 times a piece, the last three readings have been to my son, hoping to pass on my complete and utter love of the series and world she’s created in general.
- Have you ever seen the sunrise at the beach? Yes, I even have some wonderful photos!
- Who is your favorite author or what is your favorite book? Either J.K. Rowling with my favorite book being the 3rd HP book, or Amelia Atwater-Rhodes as an author overall.
My questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- Is there anything you find difficult to write about, or something you wouldn’t be comfortable sharing on your blog?
- Do you still have any toys from your childhood?
- What genre of book or movie do you like best?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure?
- How many places have you lived?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite meme?
- On a scale of 1-10, how annoying do you find household chores, and why?
- What is your favorite “me-time” activity?
- Who would you save, if given the choice: One sibling/relative, or five strangers?
Here are my nominees. (If I tagged you and you don’t wish to participate I won’t be offended!)
– Monster Mama